Monday, July 12, 2010

Capers Cove

I had an incredible week!! I spent the majority of my days working with kids during the kids camp.  It is one of the most tiring things I have ever done.  The great thing is that I feel like I have been rewarded more than I ever have in my life.  We got to spend all day encouraging kids and playing with them.  More than that we were able to speak life in to every kid at that camp, we told them Jesus loved the and how special they where over and over again.  By the end of the week you could see the fruits of our labor begin to show because the kids where encouraging one another, and sharing their precious zany bands.  It was so much fun to join in and dance with these kids, worshiping God without caring what anyone thought because every kid was dancing before the Lord with the same abandonment.  This week has been incredibly rewarding and loads of fun!! thank you to everyone who was a part of sending us!!

Dillon Etter

1 comment: