Sunday, July 4, 2010

Internet Junkies

Stephanie P. posting here...


We've been in Ireland a little more than 24 hours, and I believe we've been craving time on the Internet since hour two. After an awesome day with the congregation of Open Arms Community Church, we headed to find a wifi hotspot! We found a McDonald's with wifi that was only a 5-10 minute walk!


I've never been so excited to see these arches before in my life!




The McDowell's have a data package on their phones so they can tweet, Facebook and email, but Matt, Danielle and I were struggling. I think we each tweeted like 5 times in 30 seconds when we got there (proof below). We tried to pass around our phones and let each of the minors (LB* has a funny story about them coming soon) Facebook or email home, if they wanted. If your child didn't contact you, just know we gave them the opportunity! :)






We finally have access at the church, but it is pretty limited to blogging and ministry needs. I have a feeling we'll be walking to the Golden Arches every day!


Stephanie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment