Monday, July 12, 2010

I Am The Green Monster!

One of the locals dressed up everyday as Captain Jack Sparrow for Kids Camp.  All the kids loved him, and on the second day he received an enemy.  I was approached minutes before service started and asked if i would get in a green monster costume and go taunt the kids, then fight captain jack.  It turned out that the monster costume looked a whole lot more like a frog prince.  The first day went great, except that the only thing covering my face in the costume was a pair of aviators i borrowed from Matt.  Within a few hours, two thirds of the camp was attacking me, screaming, "Chaunce is the Green Monster! Chaunce is the Green Monster!"  I denied every accusation, saying i was in the bathroom or i was eating lunch, so it obviously couldn't be me.  On the last day, The Green Monster had a turn for the better, and was renamed Greenie The Great.  After camp, I admitted to the kids that i was indeed the Green Monster.... the end

Chaunce

No comments:

Post a Comment