Sunday, July 11, 2010

k;[nnnn;'oo., nn nn

Whew, what a trip!  I did not know that missions work was this difficult.  Let me tell you, it's exhausting.  I feel like we've been here for a month and it's only been 8 days.  Everyone here is super nice.  I'm hungry.  I especially like Sean Duncan, one of the pastors on staff.  He's my favorite.  This Eric Redmond guy is super scary though.  I'm still not sure about him.  I have worked so hard this week.  You know it is not easy being this cute and cuddly.  Daddy did such a good job doing the lessons.  I'm excited to hear what he will say today in church.  Wow, I'm hungry.  The entire team has been great.  I've enjoyed hanging out and getting to know everyone better.  I'm really, really hungry.  Anyway, I guess I better finish getting ready for church.  I need to do my hair and put a bow on.  I hope everyone back home is doing well.  I really miss Madie and Evan.  They are the best sister and brother ever.  Now I'm tired. God bless.

Stella
The Hardest Working Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment